Warren MacKenzie, president and CEO of Weigh House Investor Services, with Rob Carrick from the Globe and Mail discuss getting a second opinion on your investment portfolio.
- What kind of second opinions have you given investors on their portfolio?
- What is an example of a situation where an investment adviser took advantage of an investor?
- When would you suggest not investing in deferred sales charge segregated funds?
- Do you see a lot of cases where senior investors are exploited?
- What are some common issues that you deal with related to investment advisers?
« Back to Videos