Warren MacKenzie, president and CEO of Weigh House Investor Services, with Rob Carrick from the Globe and Mail discuss investing products that can be a problem in your portfolio.
- What investment products set off alarm bells in a portfolio?
- What are deferred sales mutual funds?
- Why should you avoid deferred sales mutual funds?
- Why do new issues stocks and principal protected notes PPNs and structured investment products make you suspicious when you evaluate a portfolio?
- What investment products do advisers make a lot of money selling?
- Which investment products have the highest fees?
- How many mutual funds do you need in a portfolio to have a properly balanced portfolio?
« Back to Videos