Malcolm Hamilton, a Principal with Mercer Human Resource Consulting Limited, with Rob Carrick from the Globe and Mail discuss how much you need to save for retirement.
- What percentage of your working income do you need to have when you retire?
- How does spending in your retirement compare to your working years?
- What kind of retirement life will you have if you have 50% of your income each year?
- Is it necessary to maximize RRSP contributions each year?
- At what age should you be maximizing your RRSP savings?
« Back to Videos