Getting married? Test your money sense before you say, “I do.”
1. If you are married, which statement is true?
2. Which of the following savings accounts gives you the most money after five years?
3. Which is the most critical information for making a budget?
4. If you are going through big changes in your life, how can you can get advice on how to handle the financial side of things?
5. Which kind of life insurance allows you to build up savings while providing life insurance coverage?
6. What are the three ways of making money from an investment?
7. When is the best time to buy a first home?
8. What can money saved in a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) be used for?
9. If you pay your bills each month and there is nothing left over, what is the best thing you can do?
10. If you are trying to decide what to do with your money after marriage, what is your best choice?