Welcome to your newly redesigned GetSmarterAboutMoney.ca, the Ontario Securities Commission’s (OSC) flagship investor website that is one of Canada’s leading investor education resources.
Highlights of the changes include:
- Mobile friendly: we have prioritized the mobile experience to ensure that all information is presented with a seamless user experience in mind across platforms and devices.
- Cohesive design: the website has been updated with modern design and an interface that is more intuitive.
- Research: based on our research with investors across Ontario, we have heard that people prefer an intuitive menu structure and want to be able to easily search for information across the website. We listened to the feedback and made search capability a prominent feature for the website.
- Advanced search functionality: investors are now able to search for resources and information across the entire website, from calculators, videos, articles, fact cards and much more.
- One stop shop for all investor education resources from the OSC’s Investor Office: you can now access all Investor Office resources through the new website, including our multilingual resources, CRM2 information and investing Qs & As.
With this redesign investors will be better able to access important financial tools and resources from any device – anytime, anywhere. We welcome feedback on the new website and want to hear from you! Please contact us at InvestorOffice@osc.gov.on.ca. There are also other ways to stay in touch with us, including:
Read our Newsletter
Subscribe to Investor News to stay informed about the latest investor initiatives, educational resources, topical issues, key dates and investor warnings and alerts.
Join us in person for an OSC in the Community event
OSC in the Community is an outreach program that takes the OSC’s regulatory mandate from Bay Street to Main Street.
We hope you find the new GetSmarterAboutMoney.ca useful and informative.
Your OSCOSC See Ontario Securities Commission.+ read full definition Investor Office team